Pinot Noir - Portugal - Dom Bella 2012
With violet-red hues, this wine rewards our senses with aromas of forest fruits and hints of wood, so typical of wines from Dao, Portugal. On the tongue, it is still austere although already revealing an elegance that leads to a long finish. A wine to have with roasted meats and strong soft cheeses.
Great pairing with: Meat, cheese, herb/spices, vegetables
- This item requires a 3-day advance order.
- For all the wine orders delivery date can be upon special requests.
- Our daily pickup/delivery timeframe is after 4PM, unless specified otherwise by our concierge service representative or our delivery partner
- During the soft launch period, the delivery fees are as follows:
Frequently Asked Questions 常見問題與解答:
- Any questions on: Pick-up/delivery timing and fees, delivery service zones, recipe guides, etc., please refer to our FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.